Make graphs easy to create and understand!
Enhance your students' math skills with the Graph Club 2.0 -- the innovative and easy-to-use tool for creating, exploring, interpreting and printing graphs.
- Easily create picture, bar, circle, and line graphs, plus tables
- Over 100 standards-aligned, ready-made activities in math, science, social studies, and language arts
- Reproducible assessment tools including rubrics, checklists, and sample graphs
- 450 built-in symbols - or import and save your own
- On-screen notebook with audio recorder lets students describe their graphs orally or in writing
- Graph up to 12 categories with a scale of up to 1,000
- A built-in, animated tutorial guides teachers and students step-by-step through the program's features